Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Janice Selkirk

"I am an Indiana County native who, after graduating from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, moved away to pursue my career in Medical Technology. in 1991, I married my wonderful husband, John, and moved to Philadelphia. Our family was complete with the addition of two sons. We spent much of our lives in Berks County, Pennsylvania, where I discovered a love for photography. Through the years, I have developed this talent by capturing moments in time with my camera. I love to shoot nature, historical points of interest, my sons' sporting events and whatever catches my eye. We recently moved back to Indiana County and, with the encouragement of friends and family, I have chosen to share these moments in time." 


Janice recently updated her contract with the gallery, so she has all new work on display! Her pieces are nature shots that capture events, which happen in a matter of seconds. The breath-taking photographs are so vivid that the viewer can almost hear the waves crashing on the rocks and feel the mist on their face. 

Crashing Waves
Photography
$195

No comments:

Post a Comment