Saturday, April 22, 2017

Oil and Canvas Moves Exhibition

This May, we have a new exhibition in our gallery: 
Oil and Canvas Moves by Mandi Moerland

Feel the Beat #2
$385


A note from the artist: 

"My paintings are about figure and moments. I paint with oils on canvas, with an emphasis on brush stroke and line. My background in dance has influenced my paintings, which include images of women and dancers. I believe the most successful paintings develop when something common elicits something new for the viewer. My work continues to evolve with focus on line, figure, color and abstraction. I have exhibited in juried shows in New York City, Pittsburgh, Washington D.C. and The Artists Hand Gallery." -Mandi Moerland 


Heads Up 
$150
Hannah's Curtains
$500










Exhibition Dates: May 3rd-June 5th
Opening Night Reception: May 5th, 2017 @6pm 

Please stop into the gallery to purchase one or more of Mandi's stunning paintings and enjoy a drink & treat from our espresso bar! 

-The Artists Hand Gallery & Espresso Bar 
www.theartistshandgallery.com 

2 comments:

  1. njoy a drink & treat from our espresso bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paintings are astonishing. Loved them a lot and want to have best paintings for my art exhibitions that will soon organize at one of event space Chicago. Hope it will be a successful one. My artist friends will give their best art piece for it.

    ReplyDelete